Professional Home Inspector Inc.
New York Metropolitan Area Home Inspections
NY Lic# 1600008353
Jamie Schaefer has been nominated for Best of Long Island 2019
Voting has begun and ends Dec 15
Top-Rated Home Inspections at the Right Price
Jamie Schaefer has proudly been helping homebuyers and sellers make an informed decision since 1995. This has easily made him Long Island’s most sought after home inspector, and he firmly believes in providing high quality home inspection reports at an affordable price.
Your new home is a major investment, so make sure you work with a professional you can trust to carefully and thoroughly inspect everything. When you choose Jamie, you’ll benefit from his decades of home inspection experience and dedication to excellent customer service.
Jamie Uses HomeGauge Create Request List™ to Help You Organize Repairs
Working with a printed home inspection report can sometimes feel overwhelming, especially if the house needs a lot of repairs. Jamie delivers a digital report within 24 hours of your inspection – and it has the Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature. You and your agent can quickly access all the notes, photos, and videos from the home inspection online. With the Create Request List™, you can also ask for defective items to be repaired, replaced, or reimbursed. Share your List with your realtor, or anyone with an internet connection.
TRY CRL™ DEMO – HERE
Jamie’s Experience Makes Your Life Easier
If you’re buying or selling a home or light commercial building, you already have enough on your plate. Jamie’s extensive experience and customer friendly nature makes him the perfect choice.
- Weekend appointments
- Happy to answer questions at any time after the inspection
- FREE termite inspection with every home inspection
- Excellent reviews (4.9+ star average from hundreds of reviewers on Facebook, Zillow, and Yelp)
- Receive your home inspection report within 24 hours
- Jamie is a certified home inspection teacher who taught at Molloy College for four years
- Protected by Errors & Omissions insurance (not required by NYS; many home inspectors don’t offer this added peace of mind)
- 12,000+ previous home inspections
- Deal directly with the inspection company owner
- Your presence at the inspection is always welcome
- Discounts available for Military, Veterans, Firefighters, and Law Enforcement
Home Inspections in the New York Metropolitan Area
Home inspections can be scheduled throughout the New York Metropolitan Area. Our service area includes, but is not limited to, Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk Counties), Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Westchester.